color properties of an image object

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:23:41 EDT 2005

On 6/16/05, John Ridge <ridge11103 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> on 15/6/05 9:08 pm,  Howard Bornstein wrote :
>
> However, if you hold the mouse over the icons,
> the tooltips do properly identify them. So first question: why are
> these not labeled properly?
>
> ******************
>
> On this specific point, I recall Ruslan making the same complaint some time
> ago on this list. The suggestion made to him was to go to Preferences, and
> in the first (general) pane, select "property labels are Name of Transcript
> property".

I'm not raising this as a tooltips issue. Compare the Colors and
Patterns pane of the Property Inspector for images and for buttons.
Buttons label properly all the 8 color options while images don't.
This is irrespective of their tooltips. But more importantly, the
images color properties don't seem to work. That's what I'm really
trying to find out about.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein