revXMLtrees() function doesn't work with Runrev 2.2.1 Linux

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jun 16 19:25:23 EDT 2005

> I am making a little software, and I use the XML power in my software,
> and I must done the revXMLTrees() function, but runrev return me this
> error :
>
> put revxmltrees()
>
> Message execution error:
> Error description: Function: error in function handler
>
> This is a very nasty bug of Runrev, this bug aren't in runrev 2.6

Hi Damien,

I have tested the revXMLTrees() function in Rev 2.6 and as you say,
it works fine, so I'm not quite clear on what your problem is.

Are you saying that it doesn't work in earlier versions of Rev, or is
the problem in a standalone? I built a standalone and again, this
function works perfectly, but perhaps the XML library was not
included in your standalone.

Could you please explain more fully exactly what causes this error?

Cheers,
Sarah