What happened to maskData?

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Jun 16 10:22:17 EDT 2005

Am I missing something, or did maskData change in any way?  I remember
about 4 months ago I played with the maskData property.  My goal was to
have 2 images.  The first image as any type of photo (like a picture of
the family) and the second image was a Black and White JPEG that was to
be the edge.

You would make the imageData of the 2nd image become the maskData for
the first image, thus giving it a beautifully edged frame.

Now I can't get it to work, and to top it off, I can't find my test
stack from 4 months ago to get it to work.  Anyone have any ideas?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software