color properties of an image object

John Ridge ridge11103 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 16 04:29:45 EDT 2005

on 15/6/05 9:08 pm,  Howard Bornstein wrote :

However, if you hold the mouse over the icons,
the tooltips do properly identify them. So first question: why are
these not labeled properly?

On this specific point, I recall Ruslan making the same complaint some time
ago on this list. The suggestion made to him was to go to Preferences, and
in the first (general) pane, select "property labels are Name of Transcript
property".

The tooltip for this choice implies that it is the grown-up option! So I
feel that I must be making progress with Revolution  - I have just decided I
need to click that button myself...

Best wishes
John