Minor Update to 2.6

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jun 15 08:50:14 EDT 2005

Customers should not have to be "expert users" to figure out if they
should download the files.  And customers should not have to download
the files in order to figure out if they needed to be downloaded.  The
consequence of this insanity is that we all would be downloading the
files every frigging day, right?  This is not a guessing game: it is
product delivery.

I've tolerated poor documentation and unimplemented features, but do I
have to tolerate amateur night with a product that has been around for
years and years?

Sorry for the rant, but I really think we should be able to focus on
more subtle issues than this obvious one.

Jon