Array question

CHARLES W SZASZ CSZASZ at kcs.kana.k12.wv.us
Tue Jun 14 22:17:31 EDT 2005

I am working on a stack that will have a mainstack and a substack for data. The mainstack will
will have two popup buttons, representing schools. I want to set it up so that the can get the
mileage going from one school (user selects a school that he is traveling from and selects
another school that he going to) and presses the Return key or presses the default button. How
do I code an array to give the mileage between two schools? There are about 80 schools.

Charles Szasz
Lead School Psychologist and Section 504 Coordinator
Kanawha County Schools
(304) 348-7770, Ext. 347