Lock screen

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Tue Jun 14 16:26:04 EDT 2005

I was wondering what it takes to get lockScreen to do what the docs
say it does.  I have several scripts that do all kinds of things that
should be hidden, but it still looks like all of these things happen
after unlockScreen with all kinds of flicker.  For some things I took
some old advice and put the stacks way off screen while the changes
take place, but now not even this works.  Shouldn't it be so that you
lock the screen, the changes take place, you unlock the screen and
are at the point where the changes have already happened?  Buffer
display is always checked in the stack inspector, beyonf that I just
don't know.  Tps appreciated!

Cheers,

Lars