Utility sub-stack names

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Jun 14 07:27:57 EDT 2005

I just signed up to Mark Tallutos mmgen group on yahoo. I'm no more
than a hobbyist, but I'm interested to see how an open source project
works...

Anyway, on opening the mmgen stack, Rev popped up the warning that
there was already a stack "Info" in memory (in this case part of the
excellent altPlugin) with the usual caveats about trying to edit either
of them.

I've run into this kind of thing before - having two projects open in
the IDE, both with stacks named "Preferences", for instance. My
solution has been to name utility sub-stacks with some version of the
project name as a prefix eg. myprojectPreferences.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Cheers,

Mark