Searching Data in Custom Properties

zack zack at savagecool.com
Mon Jun 13 22:42:28 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am newbie to RunRev.  I have been developing databases using other
tools for about 10 years.  I am trying to get my head around this
idea of storing data in custom properties. I have read Richard
Gaskin's post on the subject and I am begining top get my head around
setting the data into custom props and getting it out when you now
where a particular piece of data is.

But how do you search for a string that maybe in a custom property?

Or if you need searching is it time to move to a RDBMS.  I am quite
comfortable with that if that is what is required, but I just don't
know.

tia

zack