Slide Show on OS X

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jun 13 19:59:51 EDT 2005

> I'm trying to use function keys for slide control and they do weird
> things like paste and clear stack properties.  Does the IDE use
> function keys?

Yes, on a Mac by default the F1 to F4 keys are reserved for various
copy, paste, cut operations. I can never remember which is which, so
I never use them.

I have a slide show stack that I use as a script-controllable screen
saver. I use the mouseMove message to detect when to turn it off, but
found that this needs a delay otherwise it comes on & then
immediately off. If you would like a copy of my stack to start with,
just let me know off-list.

Sarah