Is there a better way of scanning this list ?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jun 13 19:22:57 EDT 2005

Nicolas-

Sunday, June 12, 2005, 11:02:10 PM, you wrote:

NC> Thank you for that stack. (Some day, I'm going to enjoy
NC> taking it apart and see how it works :-)

Have fun. It relies pretty heavily on Google (and Pipermail) not
changing their page layout. There are two levels of screen scraping:
the first is mostly in the "Search" button script and the second is
mostly in the "MessageList" field script. If you come up with any
improvements to anything, they're always welcome.

NC> Problem though!! On Win2K + Rev2.5, the ArchiveSearch
NC> stack works fine except it doesn't display a message's
NC> contents when you click on its subject line, i.e., a search

Well, that makes it pretty useless...

Try it now. I was having quite a bit of trouble with RevOnline
uploading (and still am). I thought I had fixed that and put it online
but apparently it never took. Version 1.63 is up there now and I just
downloaded it three times to make sure that the right one was really
up where it should be.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net