[V4REV] How correctly prepare stack for cross-platform use ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jun 13 16:10:29 EDT 2005

On 6/13/05 11:00 PM, "Jan Schenkel" <janschenkel at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Jan,

> You have received answers from other
> Revolution/Valentina developers with regards to this
> question.

> Nevertheless I thought it was necessary to point out
> that this is not an issue for those using the revDB
> wrapper around Valentina.

You mean examples?

Well, you still may wish study some new features of Valentina 2.0
Which you can reach via SQL also, so via RevDB.

For example, 2.0 have cool new feature Links, Binary Link.
Any other DBMS do not have it.

And yes, it is possible to use this via SQL also

> I hope this revdb driver is going to be updated for
> Valentina 2.0 in the near future ?

Yes of course. Nearest time.

--
Best regards,