listField - dontWrap

Signe Marie Sanne Signe.Sanne at roman.uib.no
Mon Jun 13 07:53:18 EDT 2005

Hello,
I have a number of phrases, each delimited by return in a scrolling field.
When the user clicks anyone of these, the line should be highlighted in some
way.

The problem is that some of the phrases are longer than the field width, if
I use list field behaviour the longest phrases are just cut off. I searched
the archives and found two scripts for "formatFld", but none of them worked
for me.

I then tried to calculate the distance from the top of the field and placed
a gray graphic underneath, but this solution will not work when the user
scrolls the field. Grateful for suggestions.
--
Signe Marie Sanne

1. amanuensis/Senior lecturer
Romansk institutt                 	Tlf. 	+47 55 58 21 27
Øisteins gt. 1				Epost: 	signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Universitetet i Bergen

http://www.hf.uib.no/mlab/Info/sms.html