a bottle of kennie to the first one that finds where the CGI engines went...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Jun 12 22:37:57 EDT 2005

On Jun 12, 2005, at 11:27 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> Andre....
>
> It appears that the 2.6 tgz file for Linux is online at the download
> site. Can't you just exctract the app from that file and install it as
> the engine? Or did I miss something obvious. (Probably I did).
>
> Dan

Dan,

I think that 2.6 tgz is the one that tries to load GTK when it
starts... I am looking for the console one, or any console engine, no
matter if it is Linux or MacOS X, just one that Database works.... mine
is refusing even to RevSetDatabaseDriverPath...

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL