Slide Show on OS X

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Jun 12 21:38:27 EDT 2005

:(

I was using Rev to do my presentation, but, everything exploded here...
sunddenly Rev Console Engine refuses to work with databases then my
carefully constructed presentation on sockets and cgi steroids is
beggining to fail... I am working since 10 AM, now it's 10:37 PM. I did
not slept in the last days, things are strange in here.

pretty sad.

andre

On Jun 12, 2005, at 10:30 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

>>> to quit the stack, once I got myself locked in a stack with no
>>> decorations, sized to the screensize and it stayed on top too.. irgh.
>>
>> LOL!  I'm going to put in a couple methods!
>
> I'm using Rev also for presenting at RevCon... I've got it so that if
> you
> command-click on the left or right side of the stack, it navigates to
> the
> previous/next card with a visual effect:
>
> on mouseUp
>   if the commandKey is down then
>     put (item 1 of the loc of this stack) into tMid
>     set the effectRate to 750
>     visual effect "cross fade"
>
>     if (item 1 of globalLoc(the mouseLoc)) < tMid then
>       if the number of this cd <> 1 then
>         go prev
>       end if
>     else
>       if the number of this cd <> (the number of cds) then
>         go next
>       end if
>     end if
>   end if