Expanding the text

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Sun Jun 12 07:57:30 EDT 2005

I, for one, would advocate that any time an unsupported feature is used,
that an error message is generated, either at compile time or at run
time.  Just silently letting such a thing slide is more likely to cause
problems than ignoring it.  Or perhaps this new error reporting behavior
should be controlled by a user selected preference.

Jon