Reverse-Engineer RunRev Standalone?

Jay Listo jay.listo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 05:57:30 EDT 2005

I tried to read a RunRev Standalone (.exe)...apparently the first parts
all make it look like it's a binary file, unreadable.
Towards the end, I start seeing menu and button label strings, and even
extracts of transcript code...well, comments in scripts are certainly
easy prey.  This may not be as different as using the unix command
'strings' to check out  an executable, but just may be simpler...I'm not
sure.

How easy is it to reverse-engineer a RunRev standalone?