vague "error" creating standalone in Windows

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Jun 10 19:52:04 EDT 2005

Dan:

Turns out it was much more bizarre than this.  When Windows asks me
where to put the new EXE, it puts up a folder selector.  It seems that
merely clicking on a folder selects it, but does not open it.  I thought
I was selecting a folder, when in fact I was not doing so.  Strange.
But it works now.

Thanks for your help!

:)

Jon