Problems with Rev and Apple's Bluetooth wireless keyboard (??)

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Jun 10 13:18:31 EDT 2005

Howard Bornstein wrote:

>Anybody have any clue why this would be happening?

I have neither a Mac nor a Bluetooth keyboard - but I do have a guess.

I would bet the Bluetooth keyboard is saving power by not transmitting
any info to let the machine know when "unimportant" keys such as shift,
option, etc. are depressed and released. It probably only sends that
info when a "real" key - i.e. one which represents a character - is
pressed. There *might* (if you're very lucky) be an option setting in
the keyboard or keyboard driver to control that - but I'd bet against it.