Is there a better way of scanning this list ?

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:26:29 EDT 2005

I continue to be amazed at how much useful information passes through this
list on a daily basis, and the incredible speed that one gets a response to
ones questions (many, many, thanks to all!!), however even with digests set
the time one spends browsing is a lot and I was wondering if anybody had
developed a stack to read the list in a more intelligent manner.

I seem to remember an old SuperCard stack that somebody had written to do
the same for the SC list, or then again it may have been an HC stack.

Yes, I have used the search feature and no, I am not about to try to learn
speed reading at my time of life ;-)

Tnx, Bob...

Bob Earp - Vancouver, BC