Kevin Miller, Runtime Revolution CEO, to host chat onRevolution 2.6 this Saturday!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 10 11:26:43 EDT 2005

I'd like to add a few comments to this announcement, just to clear
things up.

Kevin will be speaking as a guest presenter, but I will still be hosting
as usual.

There is an error in the US time given; it should be 11:30 US Eastern
Daylight Time (10:30 AM US Central Daylight Time.) Adjusting for that,
the conference time refered to in the announcement is usually when the
doors open for free chat, and the conference itself is usually scheduled
to start a half hour later. Since we have so much to cover, and because
we want Richard to have his full allotment of time, we will begin the
formal part of the conference at the time mentioned in the announcement
-- half hour earlier than usual -- and Kevin will speak until the
normally scheduled conference time at 15:00 GMT. At that point we'll
take a brief break and then switch over to Richard Gaskin's presentation
on the message hierarchy.

If you still want to join in some free chat before the formalities,
you'll need to show up before Kevin's presentation (14:00 GMT, 10:00 AM
US CDT.)

Kevin will also be announcing the winner of the free give-away we had at
our first online conference. Someone has won a free Revolution license.
If you want to know who, be there. ;)

Jacque