Ten Reasons You're a Software Developer

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Fri Jun 10 10:09:43 EDT 2005

Mark Wieder wrote:
> All-
>
> Getting bogged down? Here's a pep talk.
>
> http://www.developerdotstar.com/mag/articles/davis_tenreasons.html

Very good, Mark.  And I might add, for those of us in the education
market (reading fluency software in my case), the satisfaction of
knowing that we're helping thousands and thousands of children around
the world to improve skills that will help them make their lives better,
is the ultimate form of satisfaction.  And it makes all the hours and
hours and days and days spent on writing code worth every minute.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally
The Fluency Company
http://www.readnaturally.com