Calendar

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jun 9 21:16:08 EDT 2005

> I use Sarah Reichelt's Calendar in a smal application. I installed
> it and it works great under Revolution 2.6. :-)
> After testing I have built a stand alone and it stopped working.
> The Calendar stack don't pop up, nothing happens at all. :-(
>
> What can be wrong.

I just tested this using Rev 2.6 and Mac OS X 10.4.1 and it worked
fine. Are you sure the relevant calendar stack is actually being
included in your application? The Calendar demo stack has a button
for installing it into any selected mainStack, but the newly created
calendar stack then needs to be renamed.

e.g. suppose you are using the MediumCalendar, once you install it
into your own mainStack, the main stack file will then include a
stack called "Copy of MediumCalendar". You need to close the Calendar
Demo stack and remove it from memory before you can rename the copy
to just "MediumCalendar". The function to use the calendar is placed
in the stack script for you, but it needs to be given the name of the
calendar stack to use.

If you would like to send me your stack directly, I would be happy to
have a look and see if I can work out why it isn't operating correctly.

Cheers,
Sarah