Revolution for Sun Solaris 10

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jun 9 15:39:33 EDT 2005

Hi Damien.

I too look forward to seeing the latest Rev version for various unix
flavors. I use SGI IRIX on several o2 and octane machines. According to
Kevin Miller, it shouldn't be much longer. He said they would be released
in July, 2005 according to this post he made back in March. They are
probably thoroughly debugging the code right now. I assume that the unix
related bugs listed in Bugzilla will be addressed before release. Right
Kevin?

http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/msg49422.html

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>