updated page for RevConWest.

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jun 9 12:11:02 EDT 2005

Stay tuned.

Chipp and I are thinking of all kinds of ways of making the RevCon
West sessions and/or information available after the event.
Webcasting/podcasting live isn't feasible this year but I expect
we'll have something to offer to those who are unfortunate enough not
to be able to join us in MOnterey next week.

NEXT WEEK???!!! OMIGOSH. I'd better get to work planning this sucker.

:-D