here is the CLOCKFACE script...coded in 3 MINUTES...17 LINES of CODE

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Thu Jun 9 10:46:42 EDT 2005

Geoff,

It does have a certain elegance to it --and it preserves the subject
header of 17 LINES of CODE ;-)
The 3 MINUTES has grown just a tad to get it to it's current evolution.

I just don't like the long math line to get the hours straight --
could there be a simpler way?

Now all we need is a deep bitmask clockface to make it pretty.
Perhaps  a chime or coo-coo  and an alarm setting to make it a fully
functional simulation.  These would be easy using the same delayed
handler idea.

Dennis