here is the CLOCKFACE script...coded in 3 MINUTES...17 LINES of CODE

Geoff Canyon geoff at runrev.com
Thu Jun 9 01:12:03 EDT 2005

On Jun 8, 2005, at 8:40 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Just a little thing: with this new very clever code, the clock will
> not be at time just when opening ;-)
> So 4 lines more and 2 repetitions that are not satisfying: I bet
> you will find a better solution in 3 minutes!

Thanks for the compliment. I'm not sure I would find a better way. I
thought about this issue and decided to ignore it this morning
because I didn't have time to do something better. Your way, passing
in an argument to force an update, is likely the best with this
particular design, although have a look at the example Dar suggested
and Dennis posted. Separating the movement of the three hands into
three separate handlers gets past this problem.

gc