Watching my Variables

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Jun 8 20:11:02 EDT 2005

I am updating my Error Reporting script to include all variable
information (Local, Global, etc) and I am wondering how I would get the
contents of a variable who's name is held within a variable?

Just analyze the script below and you'll see what I mean...

   -- Globals
   put cr&cr& "Global Variables..." &cr after theMessage
   put globalNames() into varNames
   repeat with x=1 to the number of items in varNames
     put "     " & line x of varNames after theMessage
     put variableContents(line x of varNames) &cr after theMessage
   end repeat

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software