Need help creating vertical QT audio player

Mark Swindell mswindel at santacruz.k12.ca.us
Wed Jun 8 18:25:47 EDT 2005

Can anyone direct me to a resource that might show me how to duplicate
the functionality of the QT player (audio only) with a vertical
orientation?  A simple slider would be fine, but how do I script it to
control the audio playback ala the QT paradigm, thumbpos auto-updating,
instant playback by dragging it, etc.  If I could just rotate the
player 90 degrees that would work, too, but how?

(Klaus M, forgive me if you already answered this a while back... I've
looked and can't find anything...)

Thanks,
Mark