Seting an object's geometry by script

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 8 17:49:18 EDT 2005

Guys,

if you want all the rules of control's movement and geometry, including
window dragging, onehandler worded geometry behaviors for groups under a
tabmenu, animated stack resizing and auto theme part placement already
working then use the TAOO GIM library... why try rewriting the wheel?

GIM works for one or a list of objects, in all senses and even does layers
as a geometry dimention (available whenever someone needs it),

Anyway, you dont have to try, since it works for me and i see no reported
bugs...

just search GIM on monsieurX.com... and look at the forums for updates - the
last one wasn't written but most of the stacks were updated...  little time
to do the release cicle...

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com