Moving Stacks

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 17:08:04 EDT 2005

Thanks, Xavier.  I am aware of the ability to drag a tool from one
point to another, But drag mouse does not work!  And of course, this
is what I really want . . . I want to drag the mouse from one point
to another across open stacks.  Since I could not figure out how to
do this specifically, I then decided to move a tiny window with a
"hand" shape from a point within one stack to a point in another
stack.  To do this, I have successfully worked out the required
geometry.  But, I still wonder if there is a way to move the mouse
itself??  Am I missing something obvious??

Cheers, Roger

On Jun 8, 2005, at 12:54 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com