Call vs Send

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Wed Jun 8 17:03:04 EDT 2005

Dar,

Yes, you see my problem exactly.  It is the target that returns the
name of my field, but the group name is left off which is bad for me
because I have the same name repeated in many differently named
groups. I have groups of fields and buttons that are created from
templates on the fly, along with many saved values for each (in
custom properties).  These are related to various setup conditions
for running simulations.  I obviously want the minimum  scripts in
the duplicates, and most of the script in a common place where
changes are manageable.

I am already using a script that pass the name and group to the
handler, but I wanted to make it even simpler and just call the
routine without generating a parameter to pass.

Thanks,
Dennis