'seeing' arrays in the variable watcher

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Wed Jun 8 14:00:14 EDT 2005

I am running Tiger, and when I try this with 2.6 the Arrays show up
in the Variable watcher window as promised.  There must be something
else going on.  I ran the script with a breakpoint at the end.  The
variable watcher lower pane split in two to show the key on the left
and the values on the right after I clicked on the array variable in
the upper left pane.

Dennis