Moving stacks . . .

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 12:42:56 EDT 2005

Sorry to bother you with what probably is simple.  I am trying to
move a tiny stack "Hand" from the location of a button in stack
"Main" to the location of a button in stack "Sub".  You can see that
I am trying to simulate the movement of the mouse over other stacks.
First question is: is there a way to move the mouse?  If not, how can
I easily move the tiny stack "hand" between the locations within
other stacks?  I'm getting wrapped around the axle with globalLoc and
LocalLoc, etc.   I know that I could work out the geometry of getting
positions relative to the topleft of the stacks.  but If there is an
easier way . . . . .

Thanks very much for your help.

Cheers, Roger