'seeing' arrays in the variable watcher

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 8 01:50:30 EDT 2005

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding this. But, if I run the handler below,
in the variable watcher I can see :

left pane            right pane
testArrayA     <array>

in the panes below

[1]                    test1
[2]                    test2
[3]                    test3

if the contents don't show, clicking on the name shows them.
You may have to move the dividers to see the different panes.

What else should I be able to see?

Pat
patrend at bigpond.com