Bug or new feature? - It's A Big Bug!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 7 23:06:29 EDT 2005

On 6/7/05 8:43 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Dennis Brown wrote:
>
>> On Jun 7, 2005, at 9:29 PM, Dennis Brown wrote:
>>
>>> Of course my scripts are failing also.  I write a lot of "if it is
>>> empty then exit mouseUp"
>>>
>>> I traced through this and found that the it variable appeared to be
>>> empty after I hit Cancel.  However, the if empty would fail.  When  I
>>> manually select the contents of the it variable in the variable
>>> watcher and delete, the test succeeds.  So the it variable is being
>>> set to something that looks empty, but isn't.
>>>
>>> This is critical! I would expect RunRev to have a fix for this in
>>> the next 24 hours!  This might point to why I have been  experiencing
>>> not so nice behavior in the IDE.  Back to 2.5 untill  the 2.6.1 version.
>
>  >
>  > Is there a different, parallel path to notify RunRev of something a
>  > serious as this so they can get started on it right away?
>
> Anyone try an email to Tech Support?

Argh. Don't -- you will just get me, and I will have to tell you to
bug-report it.

But don't worry. Mark W is reading the list (as I am) and he keen to
clean up this sort of thing. USAians should remember that it is the dead
of night over in Scotland right now. I'll ask Mark tomorrow if he saw this.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com