Bug or new feature? - It's A Big Bug!

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Tue Jun 7 21:29:34 EDT 2005

Of course my scripts are failing also.  I write a lot of "if it is
empty then exit mouseUp"

I traced through this and found that the it variable appeared to be
empty after I hit Cancel.  However, the if empty would fail.  When I
manually select the contents of the it variable in the variable
watcher and delete, the test succeeds.  So the it variable is being
set to something that looks empty, but isn't.

This is critical! I would expect RunRev to have a fix for this in the
next 24 hours!  This might point to why I have been experiencing not
so nice behavior in the IDE.  Back to 2.5 untill the 2.6.1 version.

Dennis