Revolution 2.6 Tiger Unleashed

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jun 7 20:43:51 EDT 2005

On 6/7/05 6:32 AM, "Alex Tweedly" <alex at tweedly.net> wrote:

> Jon wrote:
>
>> I'm a little confused: is "The Tiger Release" useful for those of us
>> on Windows?
>>
> Yes - just the ability to see arrays in the debugger window should make
> it worthwhile.

Sorry, but one of the things I like about the debugger is that you can
select and/or change values of a variable while you're debugging. You (a)
can't do that with array element values, and (b) if your element contains
more than one line, you only see the first line in the debugger and there's
no way to see anything else.

Don't get me wrong - I'm happy to see arrays in the debugger, but I think it
didn't go far enough, IMHO.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/