RUNREV 2.6 DOESN'T WORK

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:53:45 EDT 2005

>From a functionality point of view, I've experienced no problems using
Rev on Linux, although I've never tried using any "special"
characters. I do though, fully agree with Damien about the "look" of
the applications in comparison to the Windows (and I assume, Mac)
counterparts. There are some really dramatic differences in the
display quality, especially when it comes to fonts.

I run Rev Studio on Windows, but purchased a separate Dreamcard
license for use on Linux, just so I have a better feel for the
differences.

My linux development goes something like this: Build app on Dreamcard
running on native linux, compile using Rev Studio on Win '98 (running
in Win4Lin), test executable on native Linux... Once I'm satisfied
with the Linux version, I reboot into XP, make any necessary
adjustments to the UI and compile stack again for Windows.

I'm not sure what the solution might be, but it would be more than appreciated.

-Doc-