Inspector interface problem

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Jun 7 15:48:24 EDT 2005

This exact same thing just happened to me last week, when I finally
downloaded the DreamCard that I'd purchased along with my students at the
beginning of the semester:

All the text in the inspector views were in Ransom!!!  (this is a
ransom-note font in which each letter looks like it was cut out from
various newspapers, menus, etc., so that anything you type in it will look
like the stereotypical ransom-note  used in kidnappings, etc.).

Nice to know the cause!

It is indeed a non-Apple font.  I'd just downloaded it and a bucketload of
others for my unit on using type creatively (e.g., how to think outside of
Arial and Courier etc.)

Judy