Deep Mask

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Jun 7 12:44:17 EDT 2005

Hi Roger,

> I'm sorry . . . I've looked everywhere I can think of but have
> found no indication of how to implement deep masks (transluscent
> window)

It is just like the old "windowshape" property, but now we can use
PNG files
with an 8-bit mask, read no more jaggy edges for our windows...

In addition, the opacity of the image will now be "computed into the
window", so if
you have a PNG file with some areas that are 99% (or more or less)
tranparent,
the resulting window will be 99% (or more or less) transparent at
these places.

I hope that i could explain this correctly.

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de