Revolution 2.6 Tiger Unleashed (what's new)

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Jun 7 12:36:53 EDT 2005

Trevor DeVore wrote:
> 1) replaceText much faster
> 2) deep masks
> 3) answer files (we can now prompt the user for multiple files).
> 4) There is one syntax for filtering files on both mac and windows  and
> we can filter by type on mac (answer file(s) with type)
> 5) The answer folder dialog has been updated on Windows.
> 6) Arrays in the variable watcher.

Though all of these are some nice improvements on the Windows side, it
just doesn't seem to be worth the $200 price tag I would have to pay to
renew my license and utilize this "minor" update.

I feel that since the Windows update within 2.6 is so minor that one
would only have to pay an additional $50 or so to utilize it.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software