UPDATE - User Groups in the USA (RUGs/USA)?

Ralph R. Forehand ralf at dol.net
Tue Jun 7 12:14:23 EDT 2005

All,

We have 18 responses (from around the country and 1 foreign) since announcing our new group Thursday. There have been a couple instances of members finding nearby interested Rev Users (potential core members of future Rev. User Groups???).

We are planning an informal meeting in Atlanta in mid-July, We'll be discussing our group's objectives, Rev. User communications, etc. Of course interested Rev. Users are invited.

Even if you can't make the Atlanta meeting, please let us know of your interest (either here or via ralf at dol.net). Ill add you to our member's listing and keep you informed of developments.

More Later and TAKE CARE,
Ralph
<ralf at dol.net>