the ScreenRect

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Tue Jun 7 10:19:58 EDT 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 10:06 AM, Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com wrote:

> We also need multi-monitor support. Our applications provide tools for
> graphics department of 20 PC workstations. All of these have dual
> monitors
> using Nvidia cards. My apps developed with Rev will fail to work
> properly
> unless they are displayed on the primary (screen 1) monitor.

Which is simply unacceptable. I have two projects that I am beginning
right now.

The first - involves strong support for multiple screens. Rev is ruled
out due to Bug #193

The second - involves strong support for QuickTime streamed media. Rev
is ruled out due to Bug #1239 & #2692

Neither of which is helped by the lack of a data grid object #670.

Maybe I just happen to do stuff at which Rev is particularly buggy, but
I can't support Rev if it can't support my projects.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.