pass

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jun 7 09:00:46 EDT 2005

Eric Chatonet wrote:
> As for pass, it means that you let the message going along in the
> hierarchy after doing your stuff so other objects can intercept it.
> You might be interested in (Announced by Heather 2 days ago):
>
> The Message Hierarchy scripting conference stack is now online and
> available for download at:
>
> <http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/>
>
> This conference stack was written and will be presented by Richard
> Gaskin, known Revolution guru and frequent contributor to both our
> mailing list and our community. He has done a wonderful job with this
> topic and I am sure you will be equally impressed at his presentation
> this Saturday.

Thank you for the kind words.

While I tried to include some useful demos there (the first one is on
"pass"), it's only part of a complete learning breakfast.  Be sure to
take the time to download the others in the series for a well-rounded
understanding of working with the engine.

Kevin Miller, Mark Talluto, and Klaus Major have done a great job
getting the series started, and all of them contain concise yet helpful
interactive demos to show Transcript in action.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation