File name of stack weirdness

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 07:29:31 EDT 2005

Klaus -

Thanks for looking at this.  The problem I have is not the end of the
string (bundle path) but the beginning!  On my G5 it correctly
returns "/Volumes/Hard_Disk_Name/...", but on G3 it starts with the
application root, i.e. it doesn't return the full path to the HD root.

The app happily works without this full path, but the problem is, I
need to pass the full path to another (SuperCard) app.

!?!

Chris