Bouncy Updated for 2.6

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 7 05:25:46 EDT 2005

I have 20 or so Bouncies flying around the screen going pop, pop, ...
Nothing stops them. They're bouncing off one another. I've tried every key
combination I can think of, yes, including escape. So I am going to escape
for a couple of hours and hope they wear themselves out.

Of course I could give them the three finger salute - but where's the scary
fun in that.

Is this revenge for Intel.

Pat
(cross eyed and gone deaf - well, more so than usual)

patrend at bigpond.com