Uh-oh.... Anybody following WWDC?

Todd Higgins higginsta at mac.com
Mon Jun 6 21:30:24 EDT 2005

Performa no, but in my experience there are a lot of people using OS
X on G3's.  Personally, I am running Tiger on a G3 500 Powerbook,
Panther on a G3 366 iBook, and Panther Server on a G3 450 iMac.

  The majority of my customers are K-12 schools and the hang on to
their hardware for 3-5 years (sometimes longer), and many of them
swear that their G3 iMacs run better and faster now than when they
were purchased.  Apples latest OS actually improves end user
responsiveness and number crunching performance