Uh-oh.... Anybody following WWDC?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jun 6 21:14:09 EDT 2005

Richard,

Marketshare is all about sales per unit of time. SPA estimates computers
currently in use. When Dell says they are #1 in Marketshare, it means
they have sold more computers last qtr than anyone else. My
recollection, is that Mac users have always been in the 10% and above,
especially because Education still uses *older* Macs.

Apple is as you've already said, somewhere around 4% marketshare.

best,

Chipp