dump newbie image questiosn

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jun 6 16:58:51 EDT 2005

Hi Alex,

My bad, I was 'reading into' something which wasn't there.

Though I wonder, why do you need a graphic "theFrame", why not just
scale the image directly? I'm probably missing something here.

I do something similar, thought not the same, in my plugin,
"altImgViewer", I allow users to 'double-click' an image and display it
as large as it can be displayed inside a new window. I use the
previously mentioned function to get the image size, then check it
against the windowBoundingRect, then scale the window and the image
within the window, set the filename to the image and everything works fine.

Seems redundant to use a 'frame' unless you're using it for visual purposes.

best,

Chipp